COVID-19 - Easing of Restrictions
1 October 2021
At North Downs Specialist Referrals, the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, visitors and clients remains our number one priority.
Throughout the pandemic, we have continued to deliver exceptional care to patients whilst doing our part to reduce the spread of Covid. In light of the gradual easing of restrictions we’re delighted to welcome visitors back into our reception area and consultation rooms, but have put in place a few additional steps to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
Guidance for visiting North Downs Specialist Referrals:
- Where possible, please continue to wear a face-covering whilst in the hospital.
- We are asking all visitors to practise social distancing when in the waiting area.
- Please call us on arrival. At busy times we may ask you to wait outside or in your car and we will call you in when the vet is ready.
- To help with social distancing we request no more than 2 visitors attend with each patient.
- If you would feel more comfortable speaking to one of our vets outside then please let us know and this can be arranged.
- In some circumstances it may be easier to conduct part of the consultation via telephone ahead of your visit.
- If a pet is hospitalised, we are asking clients not to visit them at this time.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19, had close contact with someone who has, or are experiencing symptoms (new persistent cough and/or fever), and your pets need veterinary care, please call us. We will be able to advise you on how your pet can still receive the care they need.
Please contact us if you have any concerns or would like further advice on your visit to us.