Monitoring of Diabetes Mellitus in Cats and Dogs
Wednesday 27 May 2020
13:00 - 13:30
Monitoring diabetes mellitus in dogs and cats can be one of the greatest challenges we face in small animal practice. Studies have shown that in-hospital glucose curves are not reflective of overall control.
In this webinar I will discuss how best to monitor this condition, with a focus on continuous glucose monitoring systems. A question and answer session will follow.
The forum will begin at 1.00pm which should last approximately 30 minutes.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Questions and answers are welcomed at the end of the webinar.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for NDSR information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form