Top Tips for performing and interpreting the neurological examination
Wednesday 23 January 2019
19:30 - 22:00
Neurological signs arise due to a wide range of conditions. Identifying true neurological patients, as well as determining the correct neuroanatomical localisation, are the foundation for selection of a correct diagnostic and treatment plan. We would like to share our experience in the daily management of neurological cases by guiding your clinical approach for the most common neurological presentations.
Evening CPD Forums Schedule:
A meal and refreshments will be served from 7.30pm followed at 8.00pm by the forum which should last approximately two hours.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Discussion and questions are welcomed during the forum.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for NDSR information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form