Feline nasal disease - managing snots, snuffles and sneezing
Thursday 21 February 2019
19:30 - 22:00
Sneezing, nasal discharge and noisy breathing are relatively common presentations in cats. We will discuss the various differential diagnoses (including infectious, inflammatory and neoplastic) and how best to investigate and manage these. With particular attention to some handy tips and tricks for management of the more frustrating chronic rhinitis cases, this CPD event will allow you to approach these with improved confidence.
Evening CPD Forums Schedule:
A meal and refreshments will be served from 7.30pm followed at 8.00pm by the forum which should last approximately two hours.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Discussion and questions are welcomed during the forum.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for NDSR information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form