Head Case! CNS Trauma
Thursday 7 March 2019
19:30 - 22:00
Traumatic head and spinal cord injuries are frequently-occurring neurological conditions that can lead to high morbidity and mortality in dogs and cats. In this CPD, we will provide you with an overview of the pathophysiology, diagnostic approach, therapeutic management and outcome of patients with head and spinal cord trauma. Topics to be discussed will include traumatic brain injury, intervertebral disc disease, vertebral fractures/subluxation and tail-pull injury.
Evening CPD Forums Schedule:
A meal and refreshments will be served from 7.30pm followed at 8.00pm by the forum which should last approximately two hours.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Discussion and questions are welcomed during the forum.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for NDSR information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form