Malignant Melanoma: something old and something new
Thursday 4 July 2019
19:30 - 22:00
Melanoma can be a highly malignant cancer. Fear of undertaking an oral examination in an old dog with halitosis in case of a pigmented oral mass will be a familiar experience to many. But, we have always known that some of these tumours are less malignant, possibly even benign. And, with recent leaps in veterinary therapeutics, we now have an effective treatment for malignant disease too. Learn how to differentiate the good from the bad and how to ensure that malignant cases are given the best chance for a satisfactory outcome.
Evening CPD Forums Schedule:
A meal and refreshments will be served from 7.30pm followed at 8.00pm by the forum which should last approximately two hours.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Discussion and questions are welcomed during the forum.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for NDSR information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form