Decision-making in canine cruciate ligament surgery
Wednesday 18 September 2019
19:30 - 22:00
Cranial cruciate disease is one of the most common causes of pelvic limb lameness that is observed in the dog. This lecture will cover physical examination and diagnostic techniques for investigation of cranial cruciate ligament disease. The more common stabilisation techniques will be covered with a view of addressing the evidence base present in the literature. What factors if any influence the decision making process on surgical technique?
Evening CPD Forums Schedule:
A meal and refreshments will be served from 7.30pm followed at 8.00pm by the forum which should last approximately two hours.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Discussion and questions are welcomed during the forum.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for NDSR information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form