Inflammatory CNS Disease. What’s New?
Wednesday 16 October 2019
19:30 - 22:00
Do you know your GME or NME from your MUO or SRMA? Do you want to know the difference between bacterial, fungal and protozoal infections?
The NDSR Neurology Team will enlighten you concerning the diagnosis, clinical aspects, prognostic factors and treatment strategies for inflammatory and infectious diseases of the CNS in dogs and cats.
There will be a particular focus on some of the newer diagnoses that will explain some of your mystery neurology cases of the past few years.
Evening CPD Forums schedule:
A meal and refreshments will be served from 7.30pm followed at 8.00pm by the forum which should last approximately two hours.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Discussion and questions are welcomed during the forum.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for NDSR information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form