Thoracic radiology 101
Wednesday 22 January 2020
19:30 - 22:00
Many vets find thoracic radiographs difficult to interpret. Examples of frequent errors in interpretation of thoracic radiographs of small animals suggested by colleagues at NDSR include over-interpreting poorly-inflated lungs, thinking superimposed structures are a lesion, misinterpreting a bent trachea as a mediastinal mass, confusing pleural fluid and intrathoracic fat, and incorrect diagnosis based on measurements, such as the vertebral heart scale.
The aim of this CPD event is to help reduce the frequency of errors by reviewing these potential pitfalls.
Evening CPD Forums Schedule:
A meal and refreshments will be served from 7.30pm followed at 8.00pm by the forum which should last approximately two hours.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Discussion and questions are welcomed during the forum.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for NDSR information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form