Antibiotics: What’s use and what’s abuse?
Thursday 5 March 2020
19:30 - 22:00
Antibiotic resistance is a serious concern facing both human and veterinary medicine. During this CPD evening we will discuss current concepts on appropriate antibiotic use in veterinary medicine, in addition to several clinical situations where their use can be avoided. We hope to help increase confidence when it comes to saying NO to antibiotics!
Evening CPD Forums Schedule:
A meal and refreshments will be served from 7.30pm followed at 8.00pm by the forum which should last approximately two hours.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Discussion and questions are welcomed during the forum.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for NDSR information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form