Management of hip disease in the dog
Thursday 18 June 2020
19:30 - 22:00
Hip dysplasia is a common developmental disease that can lead to severe debilitation and intractable pain to dogs that are affected.
This evening CPD will concentrate on the approach and management of hip dysplasia. Physical examination, diagnostics tests and when it is appropriate to refer will be discussed.
In addition other pathologies that can cause or be mistaken for hip pain in the dog will be discussed through a case base approach.
Evening CPD Forums Schedule:
A meal and refreshments will be served from 7.30pm followed at 8.00pm by the forum which should last approximately two hours.
Certificates of Attendance will be issued for your CPD records.
Discussion and questions are welcomed during the forum.
Why Sign Up?
- Speed up the submission process by auto-completing your details
- Register for NDSR information updates
- Manage your details for information updates
- Review your past referral history all in one convenient place
How to Sign Up?
- Sign up using the sign up form