Linnaeus Rotating Internship
Unleash your potential with a Linnaeus Rotating Internship.
Join one of our intern programmes and work alongside our Specialists and highly skilled referral teams at the cutting edge of veterinary medicine.
As part of Linnaeus we have the largest network of Specialist-led referral hospitals in the UK. As a company that is part of Mars Veterinary Health we are committed to excellence and making A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
In these one-year, structured internship programmes you will rotate through a range of clinical disciplines and will be supported to provide out of hours inpatient care. Whether you would like to work your way up our Specialist training career pathway or develop your knowledge and skills to work to the highest clinical standards in our Primary Care practices, the career opportunities are endless.
You will thrive in one of our friendly and supportive multidisciplinary referral practices within a Linnaeus internship programme that will provide:
- Excellent training from our clinicians seeing a large and varied caseload
- 1:1 mentoring with a trained mentor
- Regular check-ins with the Linnaeus Internship and Residency Manager
- Small-group seminar teaching
- Access to hundreds of hours of Linnaeus bespoke live and recorded CPD
- Monthly Intern film reading sessions
- Monthly professional skills development sessions
- Research skills training
- Support to undertake clinical research
- RCVS Knowledge Library subscription for journal access
- RECOVER online basic and advanced life support training
- Career development workshop
- Unrivalled network of Specialist-led referral hospitals and over 120 Specialist pathway internship and residency training posts across the UK
- Access to careers within our network of excellent Primary Care practices
- Competitive salary with additional support for ongoing professional development, 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays and a day off on or around your birthday
Suitable for vets with at least 1-2 years of experience in UK small animal practice and excellent written and oral communication skills in English. All programmes start from January to February 2022.
The closing date for applications is Monday 16 August 2021.
For further information and to submit your application please visit Linnaeus internship programmes.